Saturday, January 26, 2008

Word from I AM

By Hazel Holland

Here's a word I received from the Lord on April 24, 1998. It has been hidden away in my computer files for ten years. Since God's words are timeless, it's time to publish it so that you can be blessed as you hear the Spirit speaking to your heart today...

"So do not fear," says the Lord, "For I AM with you. Be not dismayed for I AM your God. I AM will strengthen you and help you; I AM will uphold you with my righteous right hand" (Isaiah 41:10). Don't put your trust in what you feel and see. Place your faith and trust in Me alone. "For I AM the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, "Do not fear; I AM will help you. I AM your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel" (Isaiah 41:13-14).

"I AM has summoned you by name; you are Mine. When you pass through the waters, I AM will be with you... When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned..." (Isaiah 43:1-2).

"This is what the Lord says, who made a way through the sea... Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I AM doing a new thing... I AM making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland...to give drink to My people...that they may proclaim My praise" (Isaiah 43:16-21).

"I AM has made you and I AM will carry you. I AM will sustain you and I AM will rescue you... I AM has made known the end from the beginning, from ancient times what is to come. I AM says: My purpose will stand and I AM will do all that I please... What I AM has said, that will I AM bring about; what I AM has planned, that will I AM do... I AM is bringing My righteousness near...and my salvation will not be delayed" (Isaiah 46:4,10,11,13).

"My righteousness draws near speedily... My salvation will last forever, My righteousness will never fail... Awake, awake! Clothe yourself with strength... I AM has put My words in your mouth and covered you with the shadow of My hand" (Isaiah 51:5,6,9,16). "I AM will go before you and I AM will be your rearguard" (Isaiah 52:12). "No weapon formed against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and this is their vindication from Me," declares the Lord (Isaiah 54:17).

"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways," declares the Lord. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts...so is My word that goes out from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace" (Isaiah 55:8-12). "I AM will guide you and restore comfort to you, creating praise on the lips of the mourners in Israel" (Isaiah 57:18-19).

"Shout it aloud, do not hold back. Raise your voice like a trumpet...to loose the chains of injustice and untie the chords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke... If you do away...with the pointing finger and malicious talk, and if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed then your light will rise in the darkness, and your night will become like the noonday. The Lord will guide you always... You will be like a well-watered garden, a spring whose waters never fail. Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins and will raise up the age-old foundations; you will be called Repairer of Broken Walls, Restorer of Streets with Dwellings" (Isaiah 58:1,6,9,11-12).

"Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you" (Isaiah 60:1). "You will be a crown of splendor in the Lord's hand, a royal diadem in the hand of your God... As a bridegroom rejoices over his bride, so will your God rejoice over you" (Isaiah 62:3,5).

No comments:

Post a Comment