Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Life of Faith

By Hazel Holland



I sat down at my computer and wrote this post while I was waiting for the nurse in the operating room to call me back and tell me that Bob was off of the bypass machine. Apparently they stop your heart for a period of time during open heart surgery, and put you on a machine. Like a little child, I saw how I must rest in my Father's embrace during this time. 

The life of faith is like that of a little child.  We may rest in our Father’s arms knowing that we can count on Him to hold us.  We may rest in our Father’s arms knowing that His love will never let us go.  We may rest in our Father’s arms knowing that His endless wisdom and knowledge will protect our hearts.  Like a little child, we may rest in our Father’s loving arms knowing that He will always holds us close to His heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment