Saturday, February 2, 2008

I Choose the Appointed Time

By Hazel Holland

Originally I was immensely blessed when I received this word from the Lord on April 24, 1996. I must have stashed it away in my computer files and forgotten about it... until now. Since God's words are timeless I sense that I am supposed to post it now so that you can also be encouraged and blessed as I was when He gave it to me. Know that it is God's appointed time for you to read this love letter from Him right now...

"The Father has invested in Me, His Son, the Scepter of total authority. (Num.24:16-17) Because all authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth (Matt.28:18), because "I AM the Head" (Col.1:8), because I have been "exalted to the right hand of God" (Act.2:33), because I am the Incarnate Scepter of the Living God, and everything has been placed in My hands, I choose to share the power of My throne with you, My redeemed child.

"Like Esther, you have been received into the King's favor. (Es.5:2) I extend to you My Scepter of authority, because I love you, and you have chosen to live and pray in My name. Reach out, like Esther, and touch Me, Your Scepter. Reach out and touch My authority so that your needs and fears may be overcome. For I AM touchable. I know your feelings and needs. I AM sensitive to your pain, your grief and your loss.

Reach out, today, and live in the name of the Scepter. For in Me you can rise above all the powers, and the dominions of darkness that seek to drag you down, and defeat My purpose, in and for you. As you reach out and touch Me, every power represented in My name, is now at your disposal. "Therefore, you can come boldly to My throne of grace in your need for guidance, for healing from grief, and for every weakness." (Heb.4:16) By My mightiness, even the most frightening, confusing, or demanding obstacles will be removed from your pathway. "I AM building up. I AM preparing the road. I AM removing the obstacles out of the way of My people!" (Is.57:14) "I choose the appointed time.

"I live in a high and lofty place, but also I live with you, My child, who is contrite and lowly in spirit. "I will revive your spirit of brokenness, and bind up your broken heart." (Ps.147:3; 34:17-18) "I will restore you to health and heal your wounds." (Jer.30:17) "My unfailing love surrounds you because you trust in Me." (Ps.32:10) "In Me is the fountain of life; in My light you will see light!" (Ps.36:9) Because I AM Sovereign, "I choose the appointed time.

"I will give you peace in the midst of uncertainty. Just as I used Israel as My "war club," and My weapon to overthrow and destroy My enemies (Jer.51:20), just as I used Job's testimony to weed out and expose, the unfaithfulness of his friends, so I am using the testimony of your life as an instrument to overthrow the enemy. "I choose the appointed time.

"Like Job, I have emptied you so that I can fill you! (Job 1:21; Ru.1:21) "I will bless the latter part of your life more than the first." (Job 42:12) "As you delight in My name, and meditate upon Me day and night, you shall be like a tree planted by the streams of water, which yields it fruit in season, and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever you do will prosper." (Ps.1:2-3)

The fruit of your life will be in proportion to the depth that your roots seek out and drink in the Stream of Living Water. "Feast on Me and the abundance of My house, and I will give you drink from My river of delights. For with Me is the fountain of life; In My Light you will see light." (Ps.36:9)

My beloved child, I AM pleased with you as you stand in My court before My throne. "For My throne will last for ever and ever; a Scepter of justice will be the Scepter of My kingdom." (Ps.45:6) Reach out and touch the tip of My Scepter that I am extending to you. (Es.4:2) "You have been called to this royal position as a priest in my kingdom for such a time as this." (Es.4:14) Because I AM God, "I choose the appointed time."

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Hazel, for sharing this. It is in His timing indeed.

    Thank You, Lord, for extending Your sceptor to us! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete